Canadean's "HUBER Packaging Group GmbH: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "HUBER Packaging Group GmbH"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "HUBER Packaging Group GmbH" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "HUBER Packaging Group GmbH"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HUBER Packaging Group GmbH (Huber Packaging) is a producer of tinplate packaging for food, paint and chemical products. Its product offerings include funnel bottles, flat-top bottles and drums, canisters, filler cans, hobbocks, plug lid cans and pails, RaRi lever lid cans and lever lid cans and pails. In addition, the company offers various services such as brilliant tinplate printing, comprehensive expert advice, continuous development work, and sale and lease of closing systems. The company operates through four manufacturing facilities in Austria, Germany and Hungary along with a beverage manufacturing facility in Germany. Huber Packaging is headquartered in Oehringen, Germany.