Korean enterprises consider ICT to drive sustainable growth, and provide them with innumerable opportunities for improvements and innovations to their existing business processes. Not surprisingly, they are investing in various ICT segments to ensure knowledge backed advancement and technology dispersion within their enterprises. In addition to improving their business process efficiency, ICT is also enabling Korean enterprises to enhance their employee productivity, and thereby improve their overall revenues.
- Kables survey is marked by positive investment trends of Korean enterprises, which shows an X% increase in proportion of respondents, who are keen to increase their ICT investment in various ICT domains in 2015, compared to the 2014
- Additionally, in order to gain the benefits of newer disruptive technologies such as cloud and mobility, enterprises in the country are looking forward to increase their investments in software and services in 2015
- survey also shows that Korean enterprises prefer those ICT vendors who can provide quality ICT solutions and services at competitive prices.
ICT investment trends in South Korea presents the findings from a survey of 103 Korean enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Korean enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies Korean are investing in, including content management, mobility, and green IT and virtualization. Understand the approach adopted by Korean enterprises to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to Korean enterprises.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT South Korean won in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Korean enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Korean enterprises investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as content management, mobility, and green IT and virtualization
- Factors that are influencing Korean enterprises investments in each technology category
- How Korean enterprises IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Korean enterprises distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Korean enterprises preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Korean enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Korean enterprises decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the Korean enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT South Korean won are being allocated by Korean enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Korean enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (content management, mobility, and green IT and virtualization)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Korean enterprises decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Korean enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies