Canadean's "Industrias Bachoco S.A.B. de C.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Industrias Bachoco S.A.B. de C.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Industrias Bachoco S.A.B. de C.V." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Industrias Bachoco S.A.B. de C.V."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (Bachoco) is a vertically integrated poultry operator in Mexico. The company along with its subsidiaries holds significant interest in the production and distribution of chicken, balanced feed, table eggs, swine and other related products. It is also involved in sales of swine, turkey and beef value-added products. It offers these products under the Bachoco brand. In addition, it operates farms, feed mills, incubation (hatchery) and processing plants in Mexico and farms, feed mills and processing/production plants in the US. It has 64 distribution centers spread across Mexico and a production complex in the US. It operates 11 major subsidiaries in Mexico and the US. Industrias Bachoco is headquartered in Celaya, Guanajuato, Mexico.