Canadean's "Karen SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Karen SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Karen SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Karen SA"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Karen SA (Karen) is a retailer of hardware and software products. The company's product portfolio includes laptops, personal computers, tablets, servers, mobile devices, ebook reader, photography and camera, electronics, peripherals and exploitation, appliances, PC components, networking and communications, and storage devices. It also offers software, gaming products, television, health and beauty products, and bedroom products. Karen markets its products under the brands of Belkin, Hama, Puro, Samsung, LG, Philips, Samsonite, Panasonic, Dicota, Sharp, and Toshiba, among others. The company sells products through its retail stores and online through its website. It operates as a subsidiary of Komputronik SA. Karen is headquartered in Poznan, Poland.