Canadeans Kimberly-Clark Corporation : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Kimberly-Clark Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Kimberly-Clark Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kimberly-Clark Corporation (Kimberly-Clark) is a global health and hygiene company. The companys product portfolio includes disposable diapers, training and youth pants, swimpants, baby wipes, facial and bathroom tissue, paper towels, napkins and feminine and incontinence care products. It markets its products under various brands including Huggies, Pull-Ups, Little Swimmers, GoodNites, DryNites, Kotex, U by Kotex, Intimus, Depend, Plenitud, Poise, Kleenex, Scott, Cottonelle, Viva, Andrex, Scottex, Neve, Kleenex, Scott, WypAll, Kimtech and Jackson Safety, among others. The company sells its products through supermarkets, mass merchandisers, drugstores, warehouse clubs, department stores, other retail outlets and e-commerce sites. The company has operations in North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America. Kimberly-Clark is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.