Canadean's "Kohinoor Foods Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kohinoor Foods Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kohinoor Foods Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kohinoor Foods Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kohinoor Foods Ltd. (Kohinoor) is a leading basmati rice producer in India. The company is involved in production, trading and marketing of a wide range of basmati rice, ready-to-eat products, frozen products, spices, readymade gravies, and chutnies and pastes. Kohinoor's products are marketed in India and exported to over 60 countries including the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Japan, Mauritius and countries in Europe and the Middle East. The company operates through its wholly owned subsidiaries including Sachdeva Brothers Limited, Kohinoor Foods USA Inc., Indo European Foods Limited, and joint-ventures: Rice Raisers Factory LLC and Kohinoor Specialty Foods India Pvt Ltd. Kohinoor is headquartered in New Delhi, India.