Canadean's "Kwantas Corporation Berhad : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kwantas Corporation Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kwantas Corporation Berhad" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kwantas Corporation Berhad"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kwantas Corporation Berhad (Kwantas) is an investment holding company based in Malaysia. The company along with its subsidiaries manages and operates palm oil mills, palm plantations, palm and soya beans refinery plant, kernel crushing plant and biomass power plant. It is also into trading of soya bean and palm oil, wholesale and supply of diesel and related products, and stone and quarry operations. The company's product portfolio includes edible oils, margarine, soap noodle and cocoa butter substitute. It markets its edible oils including palm and soya bean oil under Cap Sedap, Minyak Emas, Cap Payau and A one brands. Additionally, it manages store facilities for crude and refined palm oils and operates two jetties in Sabah, Malaysia. The company operates through its palm product manufacturing and bio-mass energy plants in Malaysia and soya, palm bean oils and fats production units in China. Kwantas is headquartered in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.