Canadeans Leroy Seafood Group ASA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Leroy Seafood Group ASA
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Leroy Seafood Group ASA for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Leroy Seafood Group ASA
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Leroy Seafood Group ASA (Leroy) is an integrated seafood company. The company specializes in farming, processing and selling of seafood. Its product portfolio comprises whole and processed salmon, whitefish, trout, shellfish, pelagic and other species. It also offers portion sizes, smoked and cured salmon, sandwich fillings and ready-to-cook products. Leroy sells these products under various brands including Aurora Salmon, Leroy, Finest and Fossen. Through its subsidiaries and associated companies, the company operates in Finland, Sweden, France, Spain, Portugal and Turkey, and has sales offices in China, Japan and the US. It operates as a subsidiary of Austevoll Seafood ASA. Leroy is headquartered in Bergen, Norway.