Canadeans Loeb Holding AG - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Loeb Holding AG
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Loeb Holding AG along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Loeb Holding AG
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Loeb Holding AG (Loeb) is an operator of department stores. The companys products include kitchen items, electrical appliances, laid table, gift cards, coffee and tea cups, glasses, frying and cooking products, household articles, health and wellness products, and skin care products, among others. It markets products of various brands including Bulgari, Calida, Caspari, Dautel, Esprit, Flawa, Garnier, Hello Kitty, Jil Sander, Kibio, LauraStar and Levis. The company operates through subsidiary Loeb AG, which offers a mix of fashion, lifestyle, art and culture products. Loeb is headquartered in Bern, Switzerland.