Canadean's "Luzier Personalized Cosmetics, Inc: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Luzier Personalized Cosmetics, Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Luzier Personalized Cosmetics, Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Luzier Personalized Cosmetics, Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Luzier Personalized Cosmetics, Inc. (Luzier) is a manufacturer of skin care, body care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. It offers skin, hair, body, hands and foot care products. The company's product portfolio includes facial kits, facial creams, facial powders, facial sets, masques, cleansers, moisturizers and sun-screens. It also offers spa accessories, shampoo, conditioner, blushes, cosmetic accessories, brow and eye pencils, foundations, lip sticks, foot cream, toe dividers, fragrances, body lotion and various kinds of accessories for skin, hair, body, hands and foot. These products are marketed under the Luzier brand. The company sells its products through direct sales and its e-commerce website. Luzier is headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, the US.