Canadean's "Massilly Group: Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Massilly Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Massilly Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Massilly Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Massilly Group (Massilly) is a provider of packaging solutions. The company principally focuses on manufacturing, distribution and marketing of products such as closures, food cans, decorated boxes, aerosols, glass, industrial cans and syrup cans. It operates through its sister company MassiServices, which offers a wide range of services complementary to the supply of metal packaging. Its service offerings include the development and supply of capping and control equipment, assistance in the survey and set up of equipments, installations and fittings. The company has operations spanned across France, Germany, Ghana, South Africa, the UK, Slovakia and Canada. Massilly is headquartered in Cluny, France.