Canadean's "Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG (Mayr-Melnhof) is one of the leading manufacturers of folding cartons in the Europe. The product portfolio of the company consists of solid board, multipack, microflute, flexible packaging products, instruction leaflet and paper products, blister cards, displays, trays, and promotion materials. The company also offers various services including innovation and packaging consulting services, digital artwork management services, promotion management and co-packing services. Furthermore, it manufactures and sells mechanical wood pulp such as bleached and unbleached chemothermo-mechanical pulp. Mayr-Melnhof operations are spread across Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia and Other overseas markets. The company is headquartered in Vienna, Austria.