Canadean's "Meijer, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Meijer, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Meijer, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Meijer, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Meijer, Inc. (Meijer) is a food and general merchandise retailer, based in the US. The key product offered the company includes: groceries, drinks, kitchen appliances, house wares, furniture, home improvement products, garden tools and furniture, sports equipments, DVDs, video games, baby products and toys, pet products, electronic items, clothing, jewelry and accessories. It also offers services that include financial services, pharmacies, gas stations, digital photo printing and gift cards. Meijer operates over 200 supercenters, 177 gas stations, six C-Stops and two car washes. It has presence in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky across the US. Meijer is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, the US.
Table Of Contents
1 Meijer, Inc.
2 Meijer, Inc. - Key Employees
3 Meijer, Inc. - Key Employees Biographies
4 Meijer, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5 Meijer, Inc. - History
6 Meijer, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Meijer, Inc. - Head Office
7 Meijer, Inc. - Business Analysis
7.1 Meijer, Inc. - Company Overview
7.2 Meijer, Inc. - Business Description
8 Meijer, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Meijer, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Meijer, Inc. - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Strong store network
8.2.2 Strength - Industry recognition
8.2.3 Strength - Product and brand diversity
8.3 Meijer, Inc. - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Lawsuits
8.4 Meijer, Inc. - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Strategic growth initiatives
8.4.2 Opportunities - Increase in consumer spending in the US
8.4.3 Opportunities - Strategic acquisitions
8.4.4 Opportunities - Growth of web-based store concept
8.5 Meijer, Inc. - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Increase in counterfeit products
8.5.2 Threats - Rise in manpower costs
8.5.3 Threats - Channel switching
9 Meijer, Inc. - Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
9.1 Meijer, Inc. - MandA and Partnerships Strategy
List Of Tables
Table 1: Meijer, Inc. - Key Employees
Table 2: Meijer, Inc. - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: Meijer, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Table 4: Meijer, Inc. - History
List Of Figures