Canadean's "MEWA S.A. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MEWA S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "MEWA S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "MEWA S.A."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
MEWA S.A. (MEWA) is a retailer of apparels. The company designs, manufactures, wholesales and retails fabrics and apparel for women. Its products include blouses, pyjamas, nightdresses, satin underwear, viscose briefs, slips, half-slips, satin bras, panties, corsets, T-shisrts, skirts, pants and jackets. MEWA retails its products through a network of its own shops and franchisees, under the brands of LOOK, John Bradley, Mewa and Szame. It operates through its subsidiaries including Meva Fashion sp. z o.o., Vistex SA and Szame sp. z o.o. w likwidacji. Mewa is headquartered in Bilgoraj, Poland.