Canadean's "Michael Foods, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Michael Foods, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Michael Foods, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Michael Foods, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Michael Foods, Inc. (Michael Foods) is a producer and distributor of food products. The company's product portfolio includes egg products, refrigerated potato products, cheese and other dairy products, and food ingredients to the foodservice, retail and food-ingredient markets. The company's products are sold under various brands such as Papetti's, M.G. Waldbaum, Crystal Farms, Simply Potatoes and Better'n Eggs among others. The company's products are marketed in the US and internationally in Mexico, Canada and other countries. The company operates as a subsidiary of Post Holdings, Inc., a consumer packaged goods holding company. Michael Foods is headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, the US.