Canadean's "Migros Genossenschafts Bund: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Migros Genossenschafts Bund"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Migros Genossenschafts Bund" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Migros Genossenschafts Bund"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Migros Genossenschafts Bund (Migros) is a co-operative with diverse business interests. The company is involved in the operation of supermarkets and hypermarkets, catering, specialist markets, wholesale, leisure, and club schools businesses, and the sale of men's wear, home accessories, furniture, entertainment media, office equipment, and heating and fuel oils. Migros operates supermarkets in Switzerland, France and Germany. It operates department stores and convenience stores under the banners - Denner, Globus, Office World, Migrol, Ex Libris and others. In addition to retailing, it also has presence in manufacturing, wholesale distribution, tourism, restaurants and recreation businesses. The company principally operates in Switzerland, Germany and France. Migros is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.