Canadean's "Molochnyi kombinat Penzenskiy OAO - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Molochnyi kombinat Penzenskiy OAO"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Molochnyi kombinat Penzenskiy OAO" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Molochnyi kombinat Penzenskiy OAO"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Molochnyi kombinat Penzenskiy OAO (Molochnyi kombinat) is a processor and distributor of dairy products. The company's products include fluid milk such as melted milk, ultra high temperature (UHT) milk, fruit and natural yoghurt, cottage cheese and kefir. It markets and offers its products under the brand of Molkom. Molochnyi kombinat supplies its products through Konstantinovo ZAO and SPK Petrovskiy. The company distributes its products through a network of 14 retail stores combine, chain stores and retail outlets located in Penza region. It processes and produces 250 tons of cheese per day. Molochnyi kombinat is headquartered in Penza, Russia.