Canadean's "Mondi Group : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mondi Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mondi Group" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mondi Group"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mondi Group (Mondi) is an integrated paper and multi packaging solutions provider. The company's product portfolio includes pulp, uncoated fine paper, virgin and recycled container board, corrugated packaging products, kraft paper, industrial bags, coatings and consumer packaging products, and newsprint, among others. Its integrated operations range from the growing of wood and the production of pulp and paper to the conversion of packaging papers into corrugated packaging, extrusion coatings, release liner and industrial bags. In addition, it offers consumer packaging solutions, advanced films and hygiene products components. Geographically, the company operates across 30 countries. Mondi Group is headquartered in Melrose, Gauteng, South Africa.