Canadean's "Mr.Sub: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mr.Sub"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mr.Sub" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mr.Sub"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mr.Sub is a submarine sandwich shop operator based in Canada. The company was founded in 1968 by Jack Levinson and Earl Linzon with the first store opening in Toronto. The company operates a chain of 338 submarine sandwich shops in Canada. Mr.Sub's menu features a wide choice of subs, Panini grilled subs, wraps, soups and salads. The sandwich chain also offers catering services for school and office parties alongside providing take-away and delivery services. The company conducts business operations through a wide portfolio of franchised and company-owned fast food outlets spread across Canada. It operates as a subsidiary of MTY Tiki Ming Enterprises, Inc., a quick service restaurant chain operator. Mr.Sub is headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada.
Table Of Contents 1 Mr.Sub
2 Mr.Sub - Key Employees
3 Mr.Sub - Major Products and Services
4 Mr.Sub - History
5 Mr.Sub - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Mr.Sub - Head Office
6 Mr.Sub - Business Analysis
6.1 Mr.Sub - Company Overview
6.2 Mr.Sub - Business Description
7 Mr.Sub - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Mr.Sub - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Mr.Sub - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Focused Promotional Campaigns
7.2.2 Strength - Parent Company Support
7.2.3 Strength - Strong Franchise Operations
7.3 Mr.Sub - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Limited Geographic Presence
7.4 Mr.Sub - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Growing Foodservice Market
7.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Travel and Tourism Industry
7.5 Mr.Sub - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
7.5.2 Threats - Increase in Minimum Wages in Canada
7.5.3 Threats - Intense Competition
8.2 Mr.Sub - Ratio Definitions
8.3 Disclaimer List Of Tables Table 1: Mr.Sub - Key Employees
Table 2: Mr.Sub - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Mr.Sub - History List Of Figures NA