Canadean's "Nampak Limited : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nampak Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Nampak Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Nampak Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nampak Limited (Nampak) is a multi packaging solution provider based in Africa. The company along with its subsidiaries is involved in manufacturing metal, glass, paper and plastic packaging products. It also manufactures and markets a wide range of tissue and related products. Through these products the company caters to various industries such as cosmetics, toiletry, personal care, beverages, household, and pharmaceutical. Additionally, the company is involved in the collection and recycling of all forms of used packaging. It operates its manufacturing facilities across South Africa, other African regions and Europe. Furthermore, it operates a research and development center in Cape Town. Nampak is headquartered in Sandton, South Africa.