Canadean's "Navy Exchange Service Command: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Navy Exchange Service Command"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Navy Exchange Service Command" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Navy Exchange Service Command"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM) operates a chain of retail stores, offering general merchandise for navy personnel, retirees, and their family members. The company's products include military uniforms, electronics, kitchen and dining, home decor, sunglasses and watches, baby, shoes, motorcycle gear, tactical gear, computer and gaming, home appliances, bed and bath, beauty and fragrances, men's and women's apparel, and bags and luggage. All of the company's products are sold under established and private label brands. The company operates through Navy Exchange facilities, NEX retail stores, Navy Lodges and ships stores besides operating food outlets, gas stations, barber shop, and tailoring shops. The company is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, the US.