Canadean's "Next plc : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Next plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Next plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Next plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Next Plc (Next Plc) is a specialty retailer based in the UK. The company's product portfolio includes apparel for men, women and kids, lifestyle accessories, footwear, flowers, home décor, garden and outdoor products, wine, gifts and electrical equipment. All these products are sold under more than 200 national brands and private label brands including Next and Lipsy. Besides retailing products in-store, it provides online shopping at www.next.co.uk, www.nextgiftlist.co.uk and www.nextflowers.co.uk websites. Moreover, the company through Next Directory channel sells products via catalogues. Geographically, the company operates in the UK and 35 others countriesin Europe, the Middle East,Asia and Rest of the World through its self-owned and franchised stores. It is headquartered in Leicester, the UK.