Canadean's "OCB Berhad - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "OCB Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "OCB Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "OCB Berhad"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
OCB Berhad (OCB) is an investment holding company. The company operates through its segments, namely, consumer foods, bedding products and building materials. Its consumer foods segment offers instant noodles, oriental spaghetti carrying flavors, garlic oil, fried shallots, shallot oil, mayonnaise, chilli sauce, salad dressing, instant soup, soups, sauces and gravies, flavored-seasoning-powder, marinades, stocks, and vegetarian instant noodles. OCB's bedding products segment manufactures and distributes mattresses, natural latex and foam fiber systems, pillows, bolsters and bed linens for hotels, furniture retailers, lodging institutions. and hospitals. The company's building materials segment provides building products for hotels, laboratories, housing, medical institutions, commercial buildings, residential properties, prisons, educational institutions, and landmark buildings. OCB is headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.