Canadean's "Osem Investment Ltd. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Osem Investment Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Osem Investment Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Osem Investment Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Osem Investments Ltd. (Osem) is a manufacturer and distributor of food products. The company's product portfolio includes snacks, soups, baked goods, pasta, sauces, cakes, chocolate, cereal, concentrates, sweet powders, pasta, coffee, canned goods, meat products, salads, ice cream and pet foods. The company's products are marketed under various brands such as Tov, Hod Lavan, Purina, Materna, Sabra, Tivall, Osem, Fromin, and Motte, among others. OSem operates through ten production plants in Israel and overseas. Osem's products are distributed through regional distribution centers in domestic and international markets. It also distributes Nestle's products in Israel. Nestle S.A. holds 63.7% stake in the company. Osem is headquartered in Shoham, Israel.