Canadean's "Parmalat S.p.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Parmalat S.p.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Parmalat S.p.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Parmalat S.p.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Parmalat S.p.A. (Parmalat) is a food and beverage manufacturing company in Italy. The company produces and distributes a wide variety of foods and beverages. Key products of the company include UHT milk, ESL milk, pasteurized milk, condensed milk, powdered milk, flavored milk, yogurt, fermented milk, desserts, cheese, butter, fruit juices, nectars and tea. It markets its products under various brands such as Parmalat, Santal, Lactantia, Black Diamond, Ice Break, Bonnita, Everfresh, Melrose, Berna, Centrale del Latte di Roma, Lactis, Zymil, Fibresse, PhisiCAL, Omega3 and Vaalia. The company has presence in 29 countries spanning across Europe, North America, Central and South America, Australia and South Africa. It owns and manages 70 manufacturing facilities across the globe. The company operates as a subsidiary of Lactalis Group, a multi-national dairy products company based in France. Parmalat is headquartered in Collecchio, Parma, Italy