Pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride is mainly used in peritoneal dialysis, mechanical cleansing solutions, ORS and others. North America is expected to have the largest market for pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride. However, the Asia Pacific region would emerge as the largest market due to its increasing spending capacity in .
Rapid increase in patients with chronic as well as kidney diseases is driving the market worldwide. In addition, strong need for pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride mainly in Europe and North America has also contributed to the growth of the market. Strict policies or regulation initiated by the government bodies has hampered the growth of the market. Likewise, low profitability has also obstructed the growth of the market. However, pure and certified salt and growing spending capability in developing countries is expected to create greater opportunities.
The market is segmented based on application and geography. The types assessed in the market research report are channeling agents/ osmotic agent, mechanical cleansing solutions, peritoneal dialysis, & hemofiltration solutions, injections, hemodialysis, oral rehydration salts (ORS) and others. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA would experience rapid growth.
The key market players active in the pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride market are Hub Salt, AkzoNobel [Sanal Pharma], Salinen Austria AG, Cheetham Salt and Sudsalz
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth, during the forecast period.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weighs up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Channeling Agents/ Osmotic Agent
- Mechanical Cleansing Solutions
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Hemofiltration Solutions
- Oral Rehydration Salts
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Hub Salt
- AkzoNobel [Sanal Pharma]
- Salinen Austria AG
- Cheetham Salt