Canadeans Pinnacle Foods Inc. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Pinnacle Foods Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Pinnacle Foods Inc. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Pinnacle Foods Inc.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Pinnacle Foods Inc. (Pinnacle Foods) is a manufacturer and distributor of food products. The company offers grocery and frozen food products. Its products portfolio includes desserts, chips, pancakes, waffles, popcorn, snack rings, fried chicken, cheese curls, bagels, fish sticks, pickles, salad dressing, canned foods, peanut butter, chili, sauces, pretzels, canned meats, pancakes, French toast and vegetables, among others. The company markets its products under the brands of Armour, Vlasic, Birds Eye, Bernsteins, Wish-Bone, Log Cabin, Celeste, Lenders, Hawaiian, Tims, Open Pit, Hungry-Man, Mrs. Pauls, Mrs. Butterworths, and others. It markets its products throughout the US. Pinnacle Foods is headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, the US.