Canadeans Polyoak Packaging Group (Pty) Ltd.: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Polyoak Packaging Group (Pty) Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Polyoak Packaging Group (Pty) Ltd. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) . Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Polyoak Packaging Group (Pty) Ltd.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Polyoak Packaging Group (Pty) Ltd. (Polyoak Packaging) is a provider of rigid plastic packaging solutions based in South Africa. It primarily designs and manufactures plastic packaging products such as polyethylene terephthalate (PET) preforms, bottles, and jars, plastic containers, plastic buckets and pails, and plastic hangers. These products find applications in beverages, food, dairy, industrial agrichemical and garments accessories sectors. Polyoak Packaging also provides services such as capping, filling and handling systems, equipment installation, technical support and product delievery. The company operates manufacturing plants, ware houses and distribution centers located in Cape Town, Durban, East London, Windhoek, Johannesburg and Namibia. Polyoak Packaging is headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.