Canadean's "Prezzo Plc : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Prezzo Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Prezzo Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Prezzo Plc"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Prezzo Plc (Prezzo) is a restaurant chain positioned in casual dining market based in the UK. The company was founded in November 2000 by Jonathan Kaye and Philip Kaye by opening first restaurant in New Oxford Street, Central London, the UK. The company operates through principal trading brand, Prezzo, which offers a wide variety of Italian food. Furthermore, the company operates a chain of branded restaurants under Chimichanga, Caffe Uno, and The Ultimate Burger brands. The company's menu includes a contemporary range of stone-baked pizzas, calzones, burgers, pastas, risottos along with a wide selection of char grilled chicken dishes and fresh salads with Italian flavor. Prezzo's restaurants are principally concentrated in South of England. As of December 2013, the company operates 238 restaurants across the UK. Prezzo is headquartered in Woodford Green, Essex, the UK.