Canadean's "Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Primark Stores Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Primark Stores Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Primark Stores Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Primark Stores Limited (Primark) is a fashion retailer based in the UK. The company principally retails women's wear, men's wear, children's wear, lingerie, footwear, accessories, hosiery and home ware products. It offers its merchandising under Primark brands. Besides selling merchandise in-store, the company manages buying and merchandising teams in the UK and Republic of Ireland, who procure the latest fashion and up-to-the-minute designs at competitive price. Geographically, its operations are spread across the UK, Spain, Republic of Ireland, Portugal, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Austria and Belgium. The company operates as a subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc. Primark is headquartered in Reading, Berkshire, the UK.