Canadean's "Princess Cruise Line Ltd: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Princess Cruise Line Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Princess Cruise Line Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Princess Cruise Line Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Princess Cruise Line Ltd (Princess Cruise), the third largest cruise line across the world, owns and operates cruises to all vacation destinations worldwide. The company operates a fleet of 18 ships. It serves customers across six continents and sails across more than 300 ports and destinations globally. Princess Cruise's destinations include the Caribbean, Alaska, Panama Canal, Europe, Mexican Riviera, South America, New Zealand, South Pacific, Hawaii, Tahiti, French Polynesia, Australia, New England, Asia, India, Africa, Canada and the Antarctica. Additionally, the company offers multiple dining options in different cruise locations. Moreover, it provides various entertainment selections and on-board activities for its guests. The company operates as a subsidiary of Carnival Corporation and Plc (Carnival). Princess Cruise is headquartered in Santa Clarita, California, the US.