About Retail Colocation
Retail colocation is a setup where enterprises and end-users lease part of a data center facility to meet their computing requirements. The data center facility is hosted by a single vendor and multiple end-users can access the services provided by the vendor. A retail colocation services provider provides a dedicated computing resource that can meet the computing requirements of the enterprises in this sector. The colocation service provider also provides uninterrupted computing support to enterprises, which is a major advantage of colocation services.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Retail Colocation market in the US will grow at a CAGR of 17.44 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Retail Colocation market in the US for the period 2014-2018. The report considers the revenue generated from retail colocation services provided by vendors across US. The report does not consider the revenue generated from wholesale data center colocation services.
TechNavio's report, the Retail Colocation Market in the US 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Retail Colocation market in the US landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• US Key Vendors
• AT&T Inc.
• CenturyLink Inc.
• Equinix Inc.
• SunGard Availability Services
• Verizon Communications Inc. Other Prominent Vendors
• BT Global Services
• Computer Science Corp.
• IBM Corp.
• RackSpace Inc.
Key Market Driver
• Growing Need to Reduce Capital and Operational Expenditure
• For a full, detailed list, view our report. Key Market Challenge
• Increasing Complexity of Enterprise Networks
• For a full, detailed list, view our report. Key Market Trend
• Increasing Adoption of Virtualized Computing Infrastructure
• For a full, detailed list, view our report. Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
03.1 Market Overview
03.2 Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
04.1 Market Research Process
04.2 Research Methodology
06. Role of Colocation and Managed Hosting
07. Market Landscape
07.1 Retail Colocation Market in the US
07.1.1 Size and Forecast
07.2 Retail Colocation Space in the US
07.2.1 Size and Forecast
07.3 Factors for Selecting a Colocation Provider
07.4 Five Forces Analysis
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Trends and their Impact
15. Vendor Landscape
15.1 Competitive Scenario
15.2 Market Share Analysis 2013
15.3 Other Prominent Vendors
16. Key Vendor Analysis
16.1 AT&T Inc.
16.1.1 Business Overview
16.1.2 Business Segmentation
16.1.3 Key Information
16.1.4 SWOT Analysis
16.2 CenturyLink Inc.
16.2.1 Business Overview
16.2.2 Business Segmentation
16.2.3 Key Information
16.2.4 SWOT Analysis
16.3 Equinix Inc.
16.3.1 Business Overview
16.3.2 Business Segmentation
16.3.3 Key Information
16.3.4 SWOT Analysis
16.4 SunGard Availability Services
16.4.1 Business Overview
16.4.2 Business Segmentation
16.4.3 Key Information
16.4.4 SWOT Analysis
16.5 Verizon Communications Inc.
16.5.1 Business Overview
16.5.2 Business Segmentation
16.5.3 Key Information
16.5.4 SWOT Analysis
17. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Role of Colocation Services
Exhibit 3: Retail Colocation Market in the US 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 4: Retail Colocation Space in the US 2013-2018 (unit in million sq ft)
Exhibit 5: Retail Colocation Market in the US by Vendor Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 6: Business Segmentation of AT&T Inc.
Exhibit 7: Business Segmentation of CenturyLink Inc.
Exhibit 8: Business Segmentation of Equinix Inc.
Exhibit 9: Business Segmentation of SunGard Availability Services
Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation of Verizon Communications Inc.