Canadean's "Safeway Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Safeway Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Safeway Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Safeway Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Safeway Inc. (Safeway) specializes in retailing food and drug merchandise in the US. The company operates a variety of specialty departments such as pharmacy, bakery, delicatessen and floral. Additionally, few stores operate Starbucks coffee shops and adjacent fuel centers. Safeway retails general merchandise, grocery, meal ingredients, beverages, snacks, frozen foods, fresh produce, dairy, meat, bakery, deli, floral and seafood. Apart from selling merchandize in-store, the company provides online shopping through GroceryWorks.com Operating Company, LLC. Geographically, the company operates in Denver, Eastern, Northern California, Phoenix, Northwest, Texas and Southern California, the US. Safeway is headquartered in Pleasanton, California, the US.