Canadean's "Sanborn Hermanos. SA - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sanborn Hermanos. SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sanborn Hermanos. SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Sanborn Hermanos. SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Sanborn Hermanos. SA (Sanborn Hermanos) is a retailer of consumer products. The company's products include phones, computers, TV, video games, audio and video accessories, blu-ray, DVD, books, discs, toys and sweets. It also provides magazines, watches, clothing, jewelry, wallets, bags, makeup products, perfumes, clocks, decorative figures, personal care products, home appliances and optical products, among others. Sanborn Hermanos offers services such as online ordering, delivery, electronic invoicing and returns services. The company has operations across Mexico. It operates as a subsidiary of Grupo Carso, S.A. de C.V. Sanborn Hermanos is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico.