Canadean's "Sarku Japan: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sarku Japan"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sarku Japan" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sarku Japan"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sarku Japan (Sarku Japan) is a quick-service restaurant chain based in Canada. The company was established in 1987. Sarku is a pioneer in Teppanyaki style of menu. The company's restaurants serve over 20 million customers annually. It conducts business operations through several branded restaurants including Sarku Japan/Sakkio Japan, Sarku Japan - Teriyaki and Sushi Express, Ming Tree, Kato's Cajun and Sarku Japan Sushi Bar. Its principal product offering includes sushi rolls, sashimi, sides, teriyaki combo, double meat, beverages, salads, entrees and soups. The company operates over 250 outlets in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico and Colombia. Sarku Japan is headquartered in Markham, Ontario, Canada.