Canadean's "Seventh Generation, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Seventh Generation, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Seventh Generation, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Seventh Generation, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Seventh Generation, Inc. (Seventh Generation) is a manufacturer and distributor of household and personal care products. Its product portfolio includes kitchen cleaners, bathroom cleaners, toilet paper and tissues, laundry products, baby diapers, baby bath and body products, personal hygiene and feminine care products, among others. The company distributes its products through a network of supermarkets, natural food stores, mass merchants and online retailers across the US and Canada. It also markets products through its e-retail portal www.seventhgeneration.com. Seventh Generation is headquartered in Burlington, Vermont, the US.