Canadean's "Sonic Corporation : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sonic Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sonic Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sonic Corporation"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sonic Corp (Sonic) is a drive-in restaurant operator based in the US. It was founded by Troy Smith as Top Hat Drive-In in 1950 and was renamed to Sonic in 1959. As of August 31, 2014 the company operates more than 3,518 drive-in restaurants including 391 the company operated and 3,127 franchise operated restaurants throughout the US, which makes it the largest drive-in restaurant chain in the US. The company's menu features frozen desserts, sandwiches, hamburgers, salads, wraps, beverages and burritos among others. Sonic operates through two reportable divisions: company drive-ins and franchise drive-ins. The company's restaurants serve around three million customers every day with every order is prepared fresh and made to order. Sonic is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the US.