Canadean's "Steamships Trading Company Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Steamships Trading Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Steamships Trading Company Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Steamships Trading Company Limited"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Steamships Trading Company Limited (Steamships) is a diversified company. The company along with its subsidiaries carries out retailing business. It sells ice cream, condiments, vegetable oils, seasonings, health and beauty goods, premixed drinks, and electronic goods. Steamships also carry out business activities including shipping, product manufacture, road transport, property, hotels, and information technology. In addition, the company provides customs clearance, integrated logistics, handling equipment hire, and transportation services. It serves fuel and energy providers, manufacturing, and agricultural industries. Steamships operates through its subsidiaries such as Consort Express Lines Limited, Datec (PNG) Limited, Lae Port Services Limited, Laga Industries Limited, and Madang Port Services Limited, among others. It operates as a subsidiary of John Swire & Sons (PNG) Limited. Steamships is headquartered in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.