Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how Kiddylicious identified a gap in the market for healthy snacks targeting babies and young children.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Kiddylicious considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- What can I learn from the success of Kiddylicious?
Initially launching as a frozen baby food food brand, Kiddylicious eventually found success by diversifying into snacks for babies and toddlers, after identifying a significant gap in the market.
In the UK, baby snacks is the second largest, and fastest-growing, baby food sub-category, with value predicted to increase 3% per year between 2014 and 2019.