Brand guardians can apply learnings derived from successes and failures in other categories and countries. Castle Lite is reaping the rewards of a well-executed brand renovation in 2009. The new positioning, and supporting communications strategy, adeptly puts cold refreshment at the center of all marketing messaging. Coldness is synonymous with a premium and fun consumption experience.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Castle Lite considered a compelling case?
- What consumer insights underpin the brand's success?
- How has Castle Lite alleviated the stigma that often comes with drinking a light beer?
- What does the future hold for the Castle Lite brand?
Despite operating in what SAB Miller recently described as a "soft consumer environment," Castle Lite has amassed several years of impressive volume growth, coinciding with large share gains in the premium beer segment since 2010.
Growing from a low base, premium beer in South Africa still offers considerable potential. Only 6% of South African beer drinkers usually buy lager at the premium or highest end of the price range.