Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study explores how the Clinique Even Better Clinical franchise proves the feasibility of creating targeted beauty brands that straddle product categories and garner worldwide appeal.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Clinique Even Better Clinical considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins the initial success of Clinique Even Better Clinical?
- Which consumer trends has Clinique Even Better Clinical capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the Clinique Even Better Clinical brand launch?
Clinique's success highlights the worldwide resonance of the brand and the potential rewards from addressing more specific skincare concerns such as dark spots. For the empowered beauty shopper, such innovations reflect the relative ease of simply being picky depending on their needs and situational circumstances.