Brand guardians can benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. US juice brand Suja legitimately commands a significant price premium by emphasizing a higher level of specification in its production methods and ingredient sourcing. This sets the brand proposition apart from the mass market.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Suja Juice considered a compelling case?
- What consumer insight underpins the brand's success?
- Which consumer trends has Suja capitalized on?
- What can I learn from Suja's success?
The growing Suja range reflects the emergence of more creative and technical product development processes in drinks that are taking the category to new levels.
Suja's varied beverages are claimed to maintain nutrition and preserve freshness. The company has also cultivated an aspirational brand identity.