This case study is part of Canadean Consumer's Successes and Failures research and explores the success achieved by White Glo Express Whitening System in Australia.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is White Glo Express Whitening System considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from White Glo Express Whitening System's success?
White Glo Express Whitening System witnessed a 15% increase in sales in 2012. At A$15, White Glo offers consumers a cost-effective alternative to A$1,000 professional whitening treatments at the dentist's clinic.