Canadean's "SUDPACK Verpackungen GmbH and Co. KG: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SUDPACK Verpackungen GmbH and Co. KG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SUDPACK Verpackungen GmbH and Co. KG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SUDPACK Verpackungen GmbH and Co. KG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sudpack Verpackungen GmbH and Co. KG (Sudpack) is a plastic packaging solutions provider based in Germany. The company's product portfolio includes multi-layer films, flexible films, top films, re-sealable films, cheese ripening solutions, technical films, rigid films, packaging printing, convenience films, and plastic preserve cans. Sudpack's products cater to food, non-food and medical markets. Its products have wide applications in modified atmosphere packaging (MAP), vacuum packaging, ecoskin packaging and tray packaging. Furthermore, the company operates a development center, where it performs a range of packaging and production tests through different packaging machines for small production runs and mock-ups. Sudpack operates production facilities in France, Germany and Switzerland. Sudpack is headquartered in Ochsenhausen, Deutschland, Germany.