Canadean's "Swallowfield PLC : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Swallowfield PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Swallowfield PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Swallowfield PLC"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Swallowfield PLC (Swallowfield) is a manufacturer of toiletries, color cosmetics, beauty and homecare products. The company's product portfolio includes fragrances, skincare, hairstyling, deodorants, shaving, men's toiletries, body care products, bath and shower products, bronzing and tan products, room fragrances, and color cosmetics for lips, eyes and face. In addition, it offers services such as market analysis, design, formulation and testing of products, packaging design and sourcing, distribution and stock management. Furthermore, Swallowfield offers aerosols, bag-in-can, liquids, sticks, pencils, powders and gifts. The company operates its business primarily in the UK, the US, France, China and Czech Republic. It operates through its subsidiaries including Swallowfield Consumer Products Limited, Swallowfield s.r.o., Swallowfield sarl and Swallowfield Inc. Swallowfield s headquartered in Wellington, the UK.