Canadean's "Target Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Target Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Target Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Target Corporation"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Target Corporation (Target) is a general merchandise and food items retailer. The company offers a wide assortment of products including household essentials, hardlines, apparel and accessories, food and pet supplies, and home furnishing and decor. It markets these products under owned brands and exclusive brands. Its owned brands include private label brands such as, Archer Farms, Simply Balanced, Boots & Barkley, CHEFS, Circo, Embark, Gilligan & O'Malley, Market Pantry, Merona, Room Essentials, Smith & Hawken, Spritz, Sutton & Dodge, Threshold, up & up, Wine Cube and Xhilaration. The company's stores are categorized as Target general merchandise stores, expanded food assortment stores, SuperTarget stores and CityTarget stores. Target is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.