Canadean's "Thierry's Wine Services Ltd: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Thierry's Wine Services Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Thierry's Wine Services Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Thierry's Wine Services Ltd"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Thierry's Wine Services Ltd (Thierry) is an importer of wines in the UK. The company imports more than 350 wines from around the world, and is the exclusive agent for more than 60 producers in different countries including South Africa, Chile, Argentina, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Australia, Spain and Austria. Thierry's sells its wines in the UK to major supermarkets, off-licences, pub groups and wholesalers. The portfolio includes own and exclusive labels, and agency brands. Some of the major brands are Cape Grace, Caves Saint-Pierre, Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte, Cottesbrook, Dona Dominga, Espiritu de Chile and Excelsior. In addition to importing wines, Thierry develops and manages a collection of its own branded wines such as Radcliffe's Wines, Ravelli and El Prado. The company also exports wines to different countries including Philippines, Sweden and Norway, among others. The company is headquartered in Hampshire, the UK.