Canadean's "Unilever N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Unilever N.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Unilever N.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Unilever N.V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Unilever N.V. (Unilever) is a global producer and marketer of fast moving consumer goods. Its business operations range from foods to household care products, and to health and wellbeing. The company's product portfolio includes food products such as soups, bouillons, ice cream, tea-based beverages and weight-management products. It also offers home care products such as powders, liquids and capsules and soap bars; and personal care products including skin care and hair care, deodorants and oral care. The company markets these products under various brands including Knorr, Hellmann's, Lipton, Wall's, Becel, Blue Band, Omo, Lux, Dove, Rexona, Pureit and Suave and Axe, among others. Its operations span across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Unilever is headquartered in Rotterdam, Netherlands.