Canadean's "UTC Nigeria PLC - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "UTC Nigeria PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "UTC Nigeria PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "UTC Nigeria PLC"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
UTC Nigeria PLC (UTC Nigeria) is a meat and bakery products processor and marketer. The company's products include hot dogs, pepperoni, salami, champ sliced loafs, t-bone, fillet strip-loin, meat loafs, bread roll variety, turkey loafs, beef rolls, silver-side, sausage beefs, turkey bologna, and marble cake. It also offers rump-steak, chicken sausage, luncheon meats, sweet milk cake, minced meat, garlic sausage, beef burger, queens cake, beef sausage meat, bell burger, jam doughnut, pork-leg, cooked ham, and chicken burger. UTC Nigeria's other products include beef roll, pork-chops, cooked smoked ham, streaky bacon, meat pies, pork-spareribs, special ham, and back bacon. The company markets its products under the brand names of Bell, Champ and Chopsy. It operates as a subsidiary of Union Trading Company. UTC Nigeria is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.