Canadeans Valsoia SpA - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Valsoia SpA
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Valsoia SpA along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Valsoia SpA
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Valsoia S.p.A (Valosia) is a manufacturer and distributor of food products. The companys product portfolio includes soy food products, soya drinks, ice-cream, pizza, burger, pudding, snacks, oil and lecithin, vegetable desserts, cream spreads, rice cakes and other vegetable products. It also offers dietetic food. Valsoia markets its products under the brands of Valsoia Bonta e Salute, Naturattiva, Rys Riso e Benessere and Vitasoya. The company distributes its products through its distributors located across France, Switzerland, Spain, Albania, Germany, Israel, Malta, Greece, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Germany, Poland, Finland and Norway. Valosia is headquartered in Bologna, Italy.